Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

4 posters

Round 4! (Battle ROYALE!)

Unit 2
    Unit 2
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 34

Round 4! (Battle ROYALE!) Empty Round 4! (Battle ROYALE!)

Post by Unit 2 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I bid you welcome yet again to the arena! So far we've seen Superman take on Goku bats on cap and even Dr. Doom and LexLuthor duke it out. However, as Lex and doom left I had an idea. Why only two combatants? So, without further gilding the lilly and no more adue, your eyes to the arena please!

In the red corner we have an assembly of heroes that no man or thing has ever stood up to, whether it be an alien invasion or rampaging hulk none can withstand the power of: THE AVENGERS!

In the blue corner stands a force to be reckoned with. A collection of Superbeings that even a group of evil superbeings couldn't thwart. The defenders of the DC universe and America; The Justice league of America!

For the red team:Captain America
    Iron Man
    Scarlet Witch
    Vision
    Wonder Man
    Justice
    Firestar
    Thor

For the blue team;Superman
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Flash
    Green Lantern
    Batman
    Martian Manhunter
    Steel

Variables:
    1. This is a friendly competition
    2. 110% will be given to win as this is for braggin' rights

Ready?!

FIGHT!
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Round 4! (Battle ROYALE!) Empty Re: Round 4! (Battle ROYALE!)

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Though I would love to hear Kyle's rendition - I have to say, with some apprehension - batman wins. He's the only one of all those superhero's to outright kill some badguys. I mean, as the Dark Knight he was filling more morgues than Stalin! I feel however, that red team would otherwise win. I base that off of Marvel Bias.
    Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Experience : 478

Post by Bobbikins Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I also have to say red team. having aquaman on blue team is like having an empty slot.
    shnookems
    shnookems
    Sergeant at Arms
    Sergeant at Arms

Experience : 95

Post by shnookems Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

ok so the dc vs marvel fights have kinda slowed down, but don't you worry your friendly neighbor hood comic geek is still around.
    ok so looking at the line up provided it comes down to what power houses are available. we have already seen bats take down cap. lol, but this time caps supreme leadership capibilities come into play. lets face it, the red white and blue boy was born to lead. and with his leader ship skills the avengers pull out into a quick lead. With the pure power of the son of odin following through, thor adds alot to the ranks of the avengers. Solid members such as vision, wonderman, and firestar give the team great diversity. add the vastly possible reality altering powers of scarlet witch. and you have the greates team assembled in marvel history.
    now lets look at the other corner. With a group of the worlds most powerful heroes, even other dimensional invasions from darkseid could not take out the JLA. With super man in the lead and the heaviest of hitters in the group, the league catches up qiuckly. Wonderwoman following close behind and greenlanterns ability to create almost anything from his imagination with his ring, gives the JLA a needed boost. then you throow in steel flash and Martian manhunter in for good means, these guys arre hitting hard and incredibly fast. end it with the endless capibilities of batman and his resourcefulness, you have a group of godlike prowness.
    in the end i think it would come down to the JLA pulling the win, and as much as i don't like seeing any team with Aquaman in it win, they have too many hard hitters to be able to eek out the big W.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 pm