Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

5 posters

Round three! Bad guys galore!

Unit 2
    Unit 2
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 34

Round three! Bad guys galore! Empty Round three! Bad guys galore!

Post by Unit 2 Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Welcome back ladies and gents! Now don't get me wrong, we've had a great time watching titans clash here in the arena. However, due to a recent letter from our legal staff, we will also start bringing "evil" characters into play...or else legal ramifications will be taken by luthercorp....and we are way too under funded for that lawsuit. That being said, let's go down to the arena Where our two masters of disaster await to do battle!

In the black corner, arriving by helicopter and flanked by droves and droves of henchmen, robots and vehichles please welcome the bald headed terror of Metropolis and the world. LEX LUTHOR!

In the...wow...other black corner. Arriving by means of mystic teleportation and flanked by many a violent looking automaton the terror of the free world, the arch nemesis of many, there are no words to describe him...only DOOM! Yes, Dr. Doom...evil med school and all, I guess.

Variables of the match:

1. This is a no holds barred battle of evil dominance.
    2. Both are at the pinnaccle of their individual might and are accompanied by or equipped with any of their respective creations.
    3. They have also brought the standard issue goon army.

Well cats and kittens, are you ready?!

FIGHT!
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Round three! Bad guys galore! Empty Re: Round three! Bad guys galore!

Post by TimicusPryme Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm

I have very good reasons for Lex Luthor winning this fight. Of which I'll have to post them later as I now have to run to the doctors and then Jon's game at the shop.
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:43 pm

I feel Lex would put a slew of henchmen into the destructive path of Dr. Doom to ascertain his weakness before the fight while Dr. Doom would be very busy doing rich kid scientist stuff...The end result:

Lex Luthur (the planetary threat with great resources, super genius) would utilize the one weakness but realize that fails...

Dr. Doom (the GALACTIC threat, made of metal, super genius with more resources) would punch Lex in the forehead, resulting in death via BFT.
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Post by TimicusPryme Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 am

Lex Luthor got cancer from kryptonite, "died" and came back in a cloned body that he pretended was his son. Died, kept his money and made the world love him for a time. Pretty clever, although unnecessarily complicated but that is a villain for you.

Plus, you judge someone by their enemies. Lex Luthor has, arguably, the greatest hero that ever lived as his nemesis. Doctor Doom, a smart guy that stretches.

Besides, in my mind (whether a valid argument or not) Luthor pretends to ally with Doom and Superman beats him to a pulp, out of spite, to cripple Luthor's criminal organization. Very Happy
    Swagger
    Swagger
    Sergeant at Arms
    Sergeant at Arms

Experience : 138

Post by Swagger Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Well Lex creats many many super beings and dont quote me but ive been told that he clones Clark Kent so its easy to say the Lex will have very good chances of winning.
    Unit 2
    Unit 2
    Knave!
    Knave!

Post by Unit 2 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Break it down!

Lex Luthor: Industrious robber barron of Metropolis, arch nemesis of Mr. Truth, justice, and the American way. He has at his disposal infinite recources and can easily match any on the level of intelect. So bad ass is he that even when a bunch of ego menichal super villains get together to make a team that they vote him as their poster boy.

Dr Doom: Like a science fair soap opera, it was never supposed to be it was an experiment that went horribly wrong. Though he may be gifted he has yet to truly best the fantastic four or any other marvel universe hero that he's taken on.

While both are strong and extremely powerfull it comes down to one factor: The people they've been fighting.

Lex: Nuff said, SUPERMAN

Dr. Doom: The entire marvel universe, each and any of whom would have their lunch eaten by the last son of krypton.

Lex Luthor:3

Dr. Doom:1 (Sorry Pat, looks like the tin man from hell isn't going to madly cackle his way outta this one.)
    shnookems
    shnookems
    Sergeant at Arms
    Sergeant at Arms

Experience : 95

Post by shnookems Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 pm

ok here i am once again. I feel its been a good batter report hense forth, but i feel the need to inform you all on the evil Dr. Doom. It seems he's being greatly under estimated.
    First of all, hes one of the top 5 minds in the world, creating invention after invention. making advancements of all sorts time after time again, only second to the great Reed richards.
    Second, Dr. Doom is a master of the mystic arts. Using magic to go further than terrain limited technologies. His armor is imbued with the finest of Technological and Magical abilites the world can provide.
    Third, Dr. Doom has made great accomplishment in the fight for all evilkind. At one point, he did control the power of the Watcher and Galactis together. Turning all heroes against each other and harnessing Ultron (the adamantium Robot from Hell!) to over throw the greatest of Marvel's heroes all at the same time.
    Fourth, where lex luther is imensely rich and powerful, he does not own and control his own country. Dr. Doom is the loved ruler of Latveria. With equally amounts of wealth and power to back it all.
    AND, if these two were to go toe to toe...no matter what the out come. Dr. Doom would not be apprihended, but deported to latveria only to be able to continue his evil plots.
    Lex luthor would tie all the alligations up so long in court, the case would be thrown out. With the finest of Lawyers money could buy, and enough money to buy off any one else, lex luther would quickly return to his newest real estate venture.
    I would have to deem this fight a draw, with these two regular men walking among gods, they really are a credit to normal humans every where.....minus the whole, i want to concure the world thing. lol

nuff said...
    Unit 2
    Unit 2
    Knave!
    Knave!

Post by Unit 2 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Well ladies and germs, looks like the fight is over with Mr. Luthor coming out on top. The arena floor is covered in blast scape and robo bits but doom is down and Lex is up. Win goes to Lex Luthor, give it up for him ladies and gents!

Lex Luthor: 4

Dr. Doom: 2

Stay tuned for more as round five comences!

(Recemendations always welcome!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

boo-hiss! Bogus round! Rematch! Dr. Doom we looooove yoU!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 pm