Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

The begining of my story

Swagger
    Swagger
    Sergeant at Arms
    Sergeant at Arms

Experience : 138

The begining of my story Empty The begining of my story

Post by Swagger Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Sitting in a run down bar that lies within the borders of a ruined city, three wanderers sat huddled around a small fireplace mumbling incoherently amongst themselves, staring into the crackling flames. Suddenly they go quite and sit as still as the stone around them, ears pricked as if listening to something miles away. Slowly and very quietly they stand up unsheathing their swords in one fluid movement, taking a defensive position around a heap of rags on the floor in the corner. They prepare to kill the intruder that they expect has been following them ever since they left the blackened walls of Morkorbin four days earlier. Eyes scanning the dark night like a hawk, they see a young man creep around the edge of a crushed wall, sword raised expertly for his age. Watching the man approach the building where they reside, they tighten their grips on the weapons they carry.
    As the unfamiliar man was reaching hearing distance the leader of the three took half a step forward. As he was about to speak, the man took a hand off of his sword and put a finger up to his lips. Stepping into the low glow of the fire he lowered his weapon. The other three men relaxed a little keeping their weapons raised.
    The new man spoke first. “My name is Raiqou,” he said, “I come to warn you of the beast that has followed the four of you into my home.”
    The henchman to the left of the leader scoffs and says, “Yea right, you’re the one that has been following us for the last three days. We should kill you wh….”
    “Shut your mouth Georg! We do not know who has followed us. I doubt that if he is the one he would approach us like this,” he said as he turned toward Raiqou.