Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

3 posters

the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja."

Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 103

the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja." Empty the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja."

Post by Battosai Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 am

I am writing a story and i want the opinion of my fellow gamers

CHAPTER
    ONE

Everything happened so fast, my Mother, my Father, and my Clan. All of them, DEAD! My older brother is alive, somewhere, he left the day before the incident. He was the lucky one I guess, he didn’t have to witness the demise of everything he knew and loved. The murderers, they came at around Midnight, when most of the clan was asleep. The only people that were awake were the Shinobi that were guarding the Clan premises, the people that were at the Inn, and my family. Around twelve Midnight the guard reported that a break-in had occurred and that the guards have it under control, we thought nothing of it at the time, my Father told the head guard to put the perpetrators in a holding cell and to prep an interrogations room. I was curious to whom broke-in so I told father that I was going out for a walk. I walked for two blocks and started to run toward the holding cells. I wish I hadn’t gone. What I saw nearly made my heart stop. There was blood everywhere, guts and pieces of flesh littered the place, there was a pile of bodies in the middle of all of this, but the worst part of all was that the bodies were that of the guard!
    IT WAS A TRAP!
    I ran as fast as I could back home, only to find out that I was too late. The door was gone and I found my Mother dead in the living room; one stab wound was all she had. The place was trashed, furniture was overturned and some walls had holes in them. My Dad wasn’t as lucky as my mom. I found him in the Sword Hall, a place where we often trained. The Sword Hall was worse than living room; blood stained the floor and there were weapons everywhere; it was like there was a war and my father lost. He had multiple stab wounds on various places of his body; from the knee down on his right leg was gone, his left arm looked like it had been through a shredder, but he was still alive, barely.
    I ran to my Father and held him in my arms desperately trying to heal his wounds and telling him that it would be ok, but in reality his wounds were far beyond that of any medical jutsu and it wasn’t going to be ok, he was going to die and we both knew it.
    As I sat there holding my fathers almost dead body in my arms, I noticed something in his left hand that looked like a piece of paper. I took the paper from my father’s hand; he looked at me, smiled, and went limp.
    I opened the piece of paper and began to read.

“To my youngest son,

You have made me proud to be your father. Although I am gone, I will continue to watch over you. I ordered the surviving members of the clan to find your brother and go into hiding. In the meantime, you must find a Ronin by the name of Matsu and tell him of my death. He will further your training and teach you things that I would never be able too. You will eventually meet Dart, he has been watching over you since you were born, He will lead you to the surviving clan members and will help you on your journey. My son, I know what you are feeling while reading this letter, but please don’t stay at the village for to long, and always remember

I love you.”

I love you; after those last words I couldn’t help but break down. My legs gave out underneath me and I collapsed on to the ground grieving for my dead Mother and Father until I heard a familiar voice behind me.
    “I’m sorry for your loss but now is not the time for self pity.” The voice said
    “I…I just never thought...”I couldn’t hold back I started to cry again.
    “Haseo I…I know what you are feeling right now but now is not the time.”
    That voice, I knew it from somewhere. It took me a while but I was able to place the voice to someone I knew long ago, when we were still kids; it’s been seven years, seven long years.
    The person that belonged to that voice is Blue. She and I were friends since birth. We grew up together and I always did what I had to do to protect her. She was beautiful; she had long dark brown hair with light brown streaks, tan skin, soft brown eyes, and was very intelligent.
    “B-Blue, you shouldn’t be here-”
    “I am surprised that you remembered me after seven years.
    “What are you doing here; I thought that dad ordered the survivors to find my brother.”
    “He did, but Jin-”
    “Jin is here to.”
    “I sure am” I heard a voice say from above me
    Jin was another friend that I have known since birth. We were rivals at everything, who could run the fastest, who could throw a kunai farther, who could learn a jutsu the fastest, we were practically brothers. Jin had spiky black hair,white skin, and a scar in the shap of an x on the lob of his left ear. I had long spiky white hair and had different colored eyes, my left eye was blue, but my right one was red. I usually wore contacts to cover my eye. Jin, Blue and I dreamed of forming a Shinobi squad; Squad XIII, a Shinobi squad is the basic three-man team, and we almost did too; but Blue was assigned to Squad IV, and Jin was assigned to Squad X ; but as for me, well, I wasn’t assigned to a squad. Instead I was to continue my training and further my studies, but you know what they say, “Practice makes perfect.”
    I looked up to meet Jin’s eyes, but as soon as I did, I heard something hit the far wall, Jin fell, and then an explosion, after that was pure chaos.
    I was thrown across the room, but instinct kicked in. I was on my feet in no time, but I wish I had stayed down.

Last edited by Battosai on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed some of the charecter details)
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja." Empty Re: the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja."

Post by Battosai Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 am

it didnt come out the way i wanted it to
    EX:the indents didnt come out

if you want a copy of the compleate book i will have it out in stores by may next year,cry havoc gammers might get free ones Cool

AND one last thing........the contents of the final product may vary from what i am posting,this is just a draft Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Battosai on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja." Empty Re: the first chapter of my book"The Tale of a Ninja."

Post by Battosai Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 am

I will post chapter Two soon
    Tracie
    Tracie
    Lady High Inquisitor
    Lady High Inquisitor

Experience : 179

Post by Tracie Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 pm

That was awesome Justin, I very much so look forward to reading more!
    Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Experience : 478

Post by Bobbikins Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 pm

I liked it.

I thought some words didnt really go with the theme, like smart ass for example. I really like your visual descriptions, and would love to see what you would do with the other senses.
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

Post by Battosai Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 am

man writers block SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS Sad
    Tracie
    Tracie
    Lady High Inquisitor
    Lady High Inquisitor

Experience : 179

Post by Tracie Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am

Don't rush it Justin, if you do, it won't come out the way you want it to. And you're only 14 years old, you have plenty of time =)

That being said, I'm still waiting for Chapter 2!
    Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Experience : 478

Post by Bobbikins Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

try writing about something you dont care about. when I get stuck on a pet project, I start something meaningless. its gets the creative juices flowing. like when you scribble on a page to get the pen to write.
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

Post by Battosai Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 pm

sorry for the delay on posting the second chapter. my computer died and my USB was Wiped so i have to restart from the begining Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 pm