Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

2 posters

Trio of guys new to the area

MasticatorDeelux
    MasticatorDeelux
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 3

Trio of guys new to the area Empty Trio of guys new to the area

Post by MasticatorDeelux Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Hey, all. Just got in town, and I'm here for a few months. Me and two other Marines are stationed here for until late June (ideally), and wanted to get back into our nerd-dom. We mainly stick to 40k, but I've been known to roll a few DnD characters in my time. Do you guys have a set day for 40k? Anyone trying to sell an army? Shipping is expensive and takes a weee bit of time to send it here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Trio of guys new to the area Empty Re: Trio of guys new to the area

Post by Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 am

Howdy and welcome to el Stumps.

There isn't a set day for 40k, though there have been a good few games of late in, partially to prep for the upcoming 'Ard Boyz. It's a Games Workshop sanctioned event, free to enter, 2,500 points, painting not needed. It's May 15th I believe.

As for armies for sale, I saw at least one 40k one for Chaos SM up on our cork board. I don't know how many points, but I would guess 2 or 3k.

Anyhow, sorry for late responce, and hope to see you about.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:31 pm