Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

2 posters

Cry Havoc closing

Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Cry Havoc closing Empty Cry Havoc closing

Post by Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey all.

Cry Havoc Gaming is closing. At least for Tracie and I. We are looking into getting a buyer to keep our second home open and follow the "No Gamer Left Behind" program.

We will be open and operating through August as normal. It is unclear if we will be open September, if someone will resume our passion for us, or if we will be closed entirely.

Some may question, why?

Some months back, we got burglarised and lost about $9,000. We have not been able to recover from this and especially since a good portion of this is taxes owed the state, we feel further pressure. I feel that we would be closing even if we were not about to move. Tracie and I will be leaving Twentynine Palms within a few short months.

More news will follow here when we have it. Until then, good gaming...
    Tracie
    Tracie
    Lady High Inquisitor
    Lady High Inquisitor

Experience : 179

Cry Havoc closing Empty Re: Cry Havoc closing

Post by Tracie Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

Just as a heads up....as of now, we have two potential buyers for the store. We will keep you posted, but as of now, there is a good chance the store will stay open under new ownership.
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Post by Admin Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Cry Havoc Gaming will NOT be closing. Though Tracie and I, due to unforseen events, are still moving to Kansas City and lementfully cannot run the store from there. Jesse and Heather will be taking the reigns and running the place. I'm sure you all will find your home away from home to be as enjoyable as ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:09 am