Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

3 posters

Guild Wars

TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Guild Wars Empty Guild Wars

Post by TimicusPryme Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey everybody!

For anyone that knows me, the fact that I am even posting this is a big thing Razz

I've just started my very first MMO ever! I am playing Guild Wars: GOTY edition. If anyone out there plays it, my current character is Timicus Pryme, if you're looking for someone to quest with. Just send me a PM with a time you'll be in Ascalon City and character name.

Me playing an MMO? What's the world coming to? Razz

Tim
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Guild Wars Empty Re: Guild Wars

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Nice. Enjoying it I hope?

I've been beta Aion and it's good times also. And Americas Army 3 is out now as well - another really fun FPS.
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Post by TimicusPryme Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Patrick wrote:Nice. Enjoying it I hope?

I've been beta Aion and it's good times also. And Americas Army 3 is out now as well - another really fun FPS.

It has been kinda surreal, hearing everyone use the terms involved in MMOs and finally applying them. Although playing Final Fantasy XII/.hack helped since they were, basically, MMO simulations. I am currently level 3 but gonna play after I leave the boards today. Must...collect...Skale...Fins...
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 103

Post by Battosai Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 am

TimicusPryme wrote:
    Patrick wrote:Nice. Enjoying it I hope?

It has been kinda surreal, hearing everyone use the terms involved in MMOs and finally applying them. Although playing Final Fantasy XII/.hack helped since they were, basically, MMO simulations. I am currently level 3 but gonna play after I leave the boards today. Must...collect...Skale...Fins...
    HOLY****YOU PLAY .HACK TOO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content