Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

4 posters

for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!!

Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Experience : 478

for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!! Empty for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!!

Post by Bobbikins Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Every super hero/villain has an alias. What would your name be, and what lame 2nd grade-esque twist on that name, would your nemesis call you?

follow-up question: Do you have a costume, and how crappily made is it?

for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!! Capcanad
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!! Empty Re: for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!!

Post by TimicusPryme Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:35 am

Contrary to my original vote in the Super Poll, I would now go with mind-reading and my name would be:

Mindgame

And of course my Nemesis, named Endgame, would try to sap my spirit by calling me such names as Mindlame and Brain Drain.

And my costume would be that of an old vaudeville mesmerist, with long coat tails and a top hat.

And my secret identity would be that of another super hero called Juxtapose...
    Fish With A Knife
    Fish With A Knife
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 11

for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!! Empty Re: for those of you who enjoyed Super poll!!!

Post by Fish With A Knife Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I played a hero named Ice Drake once, her nemesis called her chilly, icebox, and frige-lizard.... She just wore a trenchcoat and a cheap masquade mask(the kind without feathers)
    Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Post by Bobbikins Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:44 pm

heehee. this thread is funny.

I would lady Mystero, because its just cheesy enough, and I would most definatly read minds. My nemesis, would call me mystery meat, lady lame-o and other such things.

My costume would roughly be what ms. cleo wears, (floral moo-moo, gaudy gold jewelry, and though I have never seem her footwear, I assume hiking boots) but with huge coke bottle glasses with swirlies on them.

My secret identity would be a travel agent named Claudia Ranier.
    Battosai
    Battosai
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 103

Post by Battosai Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 am

i have two ideas
    idea #1.hikitori battosai,he would be dressed in a shinobi-fuku(ninja garb),his weapon would be a 5'9" long staff made out of a material of unknown origins,and inside of the staff would be a 5'long sword that would be enhanted to have elemental powers(also made of the unknown material).His nemesis ,Hibasai,would probably call him hiki boy,or tori.

Idea #2.Haseo Heartnet,he would were a brown trenchcoat,white T-shirt,casual blue jeans and a red silk cloth wraped around his left eye(not really blind)(picture kakashi[from naruto] with Ryu's[from street fighter] headband wraped around his eye insted of the konoha headband)his weapon of choice would be any thing he can find at the time,but he prefers duel short swords.his nemesis,Ren, would try to think of some thing mean to call him,but everything he thinks of would be cool sounding.

tell me witch one you like or dont like(reason why).all critisism is welcome.
    Bobbikins
    Bobbikins
    High Inquisitor
    High Inquisitor

Post by Bobbikins Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Both are genuinely cool, so I insist you make a third, less awesome one. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content