Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

3 posters

Hello from Afghanistanland

Ken
    Ken
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 40

Hello from Afghanistanland Empty Hello from Afghanistanland

Post by Ken Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 am

So, I've been here for a little over a week and my belief that we should nuke the place and turn it into a giant theme park has only increased. Why am I in Afghanistan doing nothing different from when I was in Twentynine, save for carrying my SAW around?

Anyways, so far, it's been calm and boring. I should be pushing out into the real Afghanistan soon, and so I should hopefully get to do something else. At least a convoy is better than sitting around doing nothing but laying in a non-AC'ed tent with a bunch of other guys.

I miss my 'nids Sad
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Hello from Afghanistanland Empty Re: Hello from Afghanistanland

Post by TimicusPryme Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 am

Ken wrote:So, I've been here for a little over a week and my belief that we should nuke the place and turn it into a giant theme park has only increased. Why am I in Afghanistan doing nothing different from when I was in Twentynine, save for carrying my SAW around?

Anyways, so far, it's been calm and boring. I should be pushing out into the real Afghanistan soon, and so I should hopefully get to do something else. At least a convoy is better than sitting around doing nothing but laying in a non-AC'ed tent with a bunch of other guys.

I miss my 'nids Sad

Stay safe! And when you get back, I might even play 40k again. Have been missing playing my Chaos Marines (Alpha Legion).

Tim
    Admin
    Admin
    Lord High Inquisitor
    Lord High Inquisitor

Experience : 305

Post by Admin Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Good luck out there man, break a leg (not your own of course). We look foward to seeing you when you get back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:21 pm