Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

2 posters

Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!)

Poll

Bored?

[ 5 ]
    Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_left56%Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_left22%Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_left22%Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Fish With A Knife
    Fish With A Knife
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 11

Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Empty Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!)

Post by Fish With A Knife Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Just tired of being stuck home alone with nothing to do... How are you? By the way, I'm Amber...
    TimicusPryme
    TimicusPryme
    Noble
    Noble

Experience : 757

Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Empty Re: Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!)

Post by TimicusPryme Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi Amber. You made it to the boards! Now you can keep up with the goings on at the shop.

How's the puppy doing?

Oh, and don't forget, you can still join the Mordheim campaign at any time.

Tim
    Fish With A Knife
    Fish With A Knife
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 11

Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!) Empty Re: Cabin Fever (or AAAAAHHG! i'M BORED!!!)

Post by Fish With A Knife Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Puppy's doing pretty good...but I forgot to pay the phone bill, so I'm still losing my mind...gotta get a ride to base somehow... And I hope to join the campain soon, but I dunno how realistic that is.... Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:00 am