Cry Havoc Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Havoc Gaming

This is a forum to discuss any happenings at Cry Havoc Gaming. A way for players to communicate with each other and with the store in a fast and easy fashion.

3 posters

heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms

WarBoss Thomas
    WarBoss Thomas
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 46

heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms Empty heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms

Post by WarBoss Thomas Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:22 pm

heya everyone

Wanted you all to know that I'm alive and well. Life here isn't that hard. I've been working 16 hour days and getting a lot of sun and exercise. I hope that you all are doing okay and that this will find you safe and sound.
    Tracie
    Tracie
    Lady High Inquisitor
    Lady High Inquisitor

Experience : 179

heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms Empty Re: heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms

Post by Tracie Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey you! Glad to hear everything is going good for you. Things here are doing really good. We had our Mordheim kickoff last night and had about 14 players that played in the multiplayer and I think everyone had a great time. My birthday is tomorrow, and for my birthday Pat let me get one of Devonte's wolf cubs that Kyra (spelling?) had five weeks ago. As for general news about the store, things are going great. We have quite a few new 40k players that have been coming in. Everyone misses you and we hope you keep doing good and you get to come back to 29 when you can! Keep safe and we'll be thinking about you!
    Adam
    Adam
    Knave!
    Knave!

Experience : 76

heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms Empty Re: heya from the sandy place that isn't 29palms

Post by Adam Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 pm

oh man, great to know you're good. hows your necrons looking? teach any unsuspecting joes how to play?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 am